Longmont High School is the original high school beginning classes in 1901. Long on tradition, Longmont High School has always focused on excellence in academics, sports, and extra curricular activities. The original school still can be found on 9th & Main Street in Longmont. Longmont High is part of the St. Vrain Valley School District.
"The old Longmont High School" on Main Street was a four year school from 1928 until the graduation of the Class of 1964. The classes of 1965, 1966, and 1967 moved to the new high school off Francis Street where the Class of 1965 was the first to graduate the following year in the new building. Those graduating from the Class of 1967 were the last students to have been a part of the old high school.